Implementation and Inovation
The Seven Pillars are being skillfully and committedly implemented while several innovations have been introduced. They Include:
Establishment ofopen communication lines for direct interaction between the Vice-Chancellor and staff as well as studentstagged “see something, say something”. The initiative has ensured that a feedback mechanism is in place by which the administration can feel the pulse of staff, students, parents and the neighbouring communities. The Telephone numbers are: 08128180042 and 09066759262.
- Establishment of the Telemedicine platform to bring healthcare delivery services nearer to staff and students.
- Introduction of student’s copy transcript to be issued as the students graduate.
- Collection of certificates by students right from the day of graduation.
- Re-activation of Students work/study programme to ameliorate the challenges ofneedy students.
- Modalities put in place have ensured the accreditation of nearly all courses offered in the University by the National Universities Commission.
- E-learning has been boosted with the introduction of Microsoft Teams and Google Classroom.