1. Dapper D.V and IGHOROJE A.D.A (2001): The effect of dietary salt loading on some haemorheological parameters of albino Wister rats. African J. Of Applied Zoology and Environmental Biology. Vol. 3, 54-56.
2.IGHOROJE A.D.A., AKINLABI, G.A and IYAWE V.I. (2002): “Serum cholesterol and sodium in some Nigerians”. African J. of Biomedical Research. Vol 6(1);55-57
3 Dapper D.V and IGHOROJE A.D.A (2002):Haemorhelogical parameters in some Hypertensive Nigerians compared to Normotensive controls. J. Of Medicine and Biomedical Research 1 (1) 63-67.
4.Unuigbe E.I and IGHOROJE A.D.A Imariagbe F.A., and Alozie O.K(2002): Screening for microalbuminurea in final year medical students: A pilot Study: Women in a knowledge based Society :ICWES Ref 184; 8 pages.
5.Ufearo C.S., IGHOROJE A.D.A., Iyawe V.I., and Ehigiegba A.E. (2002): Studies in human lactation: Effects of caesarian section on lactation in postpartum Nigerian women.Nig.J Physiol.ciences. 17(1-2) 60- 64.
6.Ufearo C.S., IGHOROJE A.D.A., Iyawe V.I., Maduka S. O, Anene C. (2002): Studies in human lactation 2: Influence of the maternal nutrition, age, parity and body structure on the lactation function in postpartum Nigerian women. Tropical J. Med. Res. Vol6.No. 2 pp 8-14.
7.IGHOROJE A.D.A andUnuigbe E.I (2002.):The Ethical Issue: Clinical and laboratoryexperimentation perspectives in Nigeria.Women in knowledge basedSociety :ICWES Ref 386; 8 pages
8. Unuigbe E.I, IGHOROJE A.D.A, Imariagbe F.A., and Alozie O.K.(2002):Screening for microalbuminurea amongst medical students in University of Benin, Nigeria: a pilot Study. J. Of Medicine and Biomedical Research 1 (2) 29-33
9.IGHOROJE A.D.A.,Marchie and Nwobodo E.D.(2004): Noise-Induced hearing impairment as an occupational risk factor among Nigerian traders.Nig.J Physiol. Sciences. 19(1-2) 14-19.
10 Okojie O.H., Wagbatsoma V.A.and IGHOROJE A.D.A (2005) An assessment of food hygiene among foodhandlers in a Nigerian University campus. The Nigerian Post graduate Medical Journal Vol.12, No. 2, 93-96.
11.IGHOROJE A.D.A and Dapper D.V (2005) Sex variation in haemorhelogical parameters of some hypertensive Nigerians as compared to normotensives.Nig.J Physiol. Sciences. Vol.20(1-2) 33-38.
12. Ibhazehiebo,K., Iyawe V. I. and IGHOROJE A.D.A. (2007). Epidermiological studies of the prevalence of arterial hypertension among commercial motorbike riders in Benin City. Nigerian Journal of Health and Biomedical Sciences Vol 6, No. 2 pp 26-29
13.Ibhazehiebo,K.,IGHOROJE A.D.A., Uche,K.O., Ogisi, F.O and Iyawe V. I. (2008) Impact of noise on hearing amongst commercial motor bike riders in Benin City, Nigeria. J. Of Medicine and Biomedical Research Vol 7 No. 1&2 pp30-36
14. Olatunji. L.A., Soladoye, A.O.,IGHOROJE A.D.A and Attah A.O. (2008) Influence of hyperglyceamia on some haemorheological markers in diabetic Nigerians J. Of Medicine and Biomedical Research Vol 7 No. 1&2 pp51-57
15.IGHOROJE A.D.A andUche,K.O (2008) Reducing vulnerability as a preventive strategy of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria using KAP of undergraduates: Male responsibility and female autonomy.J. Of Medicine and Biomedical Research (Letter of acceptance)
16. Ebeigbe J A ,Ebeigbe P N and IGHOROJE A.D.A. (2011) Intraocular pressure in postmenopausal Nigerian women with and without systemic hypertension. S Afr Optom.2011:70(3)117-122.
17. Ebeigbe J.A, Ebeigbe P.N and IGHOROJE A.D.A (2011)Intraocular pressure in Pregnant and Non pregnant Nigerian Women. Afr J Repro Health. 2011:15: (1) 18-23.
18. Ebeigbe J.A,Ebeigbe P.N and IGHOROJE A.D.A(2011). Ocular hypotensive effects of late pregnancy is higher in multiparous than in nulliparous Nigerian women. Nig J life sc.2011: 1(1):114-120.