Procedure for P.G. Online Application
All applications for the 2010/2011 Post Graduate admmission will be done on the e-campus portal http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng in three stages.
- Log on to http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng and click on Online Applications link on the site to display the Applications page.
- On the Applications page, locate the Admissions to Post Graduation Programmes row and click on POST- GRADUATE link to display the PIN page
- On the PIN page, if you are starting a new application, you are required to click Click here for PIN (please note the PIN and keep it safe, this is what you will be using to get access to your application details)
- Click on start application after the PIN has been generated and noted by you. The next page that will display is the Choices Page
- Choose your faculty, department and the option you are applying for then click next to display the Upload Passport Page
- On the Upload Passport Page, you are required to upload your passport photograph, wait for it to fully upload before you proceed to the next stage, then click next to display the Biodata Page
- Fill in your Personal data, then click next to display the Payments Confirmation page
- Click Print to print the Payment Confirmation Slip and take it to any of the banks designated.
- Proceed with the printed Payment Confirmation Slip obtained in (8) above to any of the banks listed below.
- First Bank
- Bank PHB
- Fidelity Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Zenith Bank
- Unity Bank
- Wema Bank
- Intercontinental Bank
- Oceanic Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Present the Payments Confirmation Slip to the e-Tranzact desk officer or any designated teller and request to pay for the Post-graduate Application Form. Pay the sum of N11,500.00 and obtain an e-Tranzact payment confirmation slip
- After payment, proceed online to complete your application procedure.
- You will be required to enter your Application PIN (obtained when you started your application in 3 above). Do note click Click here to get PIN unless you are starting a New application
- Proceed to the Institutions Attended Page by clicking the Next button. Complete the Institutions Attended Form and click Next to display the O/A Levels Results Page
- Complete the O/A Levels Results form and the click Next to display the Work Experience Page
- Complete the Work Experience Form and click Next to display the Finish Page.
- Click on the Download Referee Form link to download the Reference Form (pdf format)*
- Complete the printed Reference Form manually and submit at the School of Post Graduate Studies.
- If you are sure you are done with the application, please click Close Application to finally submit your application. You will not be able to edit any part of the application once your application is closed. Only closed applications will be attended to.