Guidelines For 2009/2010 Pre-Clerance Exercise For Fresh Local/Part-Time Candidates
- Candidates who have been admitted into any of the University's part-time programmes are required to log in at Uniben Website: https://uniben.waeup.org/ and print out admission slip.
Only candidates admitted should proceed to the designated banks to pay acceptance fee of #30,250.00 made up as follows:
- Access Card - N750
- Clerance card - N14,500.00
- ICT fee - N 5,000.00
Development fee - N10,000.00
Total - N30,250.00
Payment should be made at any of the under-listed Banks in Benin-City only
- First Bank Plc, Uniben
- Wema Bank Plc, Uniben
- Zenith Bank Plc, Uniben
- Zenith Bank, Plc Airport Road
- Zenith Bank, Plc Ikpoba Slope
- Oceanic Bank Plc, Uselu
- Intercontinental Bank Plc, Uniben
- FCMB, Ugbowo
- Afribank, Ekehuan Road
- Bank PHB, Uniben Branch.
Sales of scratch cards commence on 12th August 2010.
With the access and clerance scratch cards, candidates should proceed to complete their Eligibility Forms online at https://uniben.waeup.org
In addition to providing the information specified on the Eligibility Form, candidates are also required to scan and upload the following documents:
- Certificates / Statements or results
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Acceptance Letter
- Guarantor's Letter
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
Please note that affidavits sworn in any court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable
Candidates who have successfully completed their Eligibility Forms online are rewuired to print out forms and present same with six (6) copies of the listed items above, and coloured passport photograph with red background to thr clerance officers. The original credentials are sighting during the physical clerance.
Physical clerance will be undertaken from Monday 23rd August to 10th September 2010 at the Main Auditorium 9.00 am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays.