All Students (Diploma, Full Time & Part Time Undergraduate and Postgraduate) that are currently having some challenges with online eTranzact Payment option should use the alternative INTERSWITCH PAYMENT OPTION. Details are as follow:
2. Those using the Portal for the First Time, click on First login for Admitted Students for 2011/2012 Session on the home page to set their password.
3. All other Returning Students used to the Portal should login using their Student Identity Number and Password.
4. Click on “My Payment” tab after successful login and choose the INTERSWITCH PAYMRNT OPTION.
5. Confirm your payment details and click the tab to transfer operations to interswitch Payment Platform.
6. Enter these details of your ATM Card (VERVE, MASTERCARD & VERVE-CASHCARDS ARE ALLOWED):
a. The Card Number
b. Expiration Date
c. 4-Digit Secret Code
d. The last 3-digit Number on the reverse side of your ATM-Card.
7. Click on “PAY” Button, and in less than 10 seconds, you are done!
8. Please confirm with your banks that your ATM-Card is ENABLED for Online Transaction before using it. If you don’t have an ATM-Card, you can also obtain VERVE CASHCARD for online payment from any commercial bank.
9. Students are advised to pay their fees urgently to avoid penalty; any challenge should be reported at CRPU Office, Akin Deko Auditorium, Ugbowo Campus.